Available services at Coast Chiropractic Caloundra
- Your first visit will take approximately 30 minutes. Our friendly office staff will welcome you and ask you to fill out a few forms which will provide an indication of your current health status and medical history.
- One of our qualified Chiropractors will then discuss your situation and complete a full Chiropractic examination with you and refer for X-Rays if required.
- The Chiropractor will then provide a full report of your findings and recommend appropriate treatment if required.
Regular Chiropractic Adjustment
- Regular adjustments take just 15 minutes and your Chiropractor will utilise the best treatment technique for you.
- For more information please see our Frequently Asked Questions page.